Calendar Poodle SAL

Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Gifts

Hi friends!  Our friend Cucki is still in need of our prayer. I told her that we all care about her and miss her. I told her so many of us are praying for her. She left a comment here on my last post. Here is what she said: "Thank you my dear friends..
At this time I really need your love and support. Please be with me. Big hugs and love. Cucki xx"

Prayer is directing our hearts outside of ourselves and towards God. Pray.

Our friend Ele has received the bookmark I made her as a thank you gift for the pretty cross stitch pillow and lovely pink fabrics she gave me. Here is what it looks like.
The "E" and the spool freebie are both stitched over one with DMC on 28ct white evenweave.

Our friend Maggee sent me some lovely pink fabrics for the Epic Pink Tumbler Quilt. Yippee! Thank you Maggee!
 This is one of the bargain dahlias I bought from Walmart back in July. It is finally blooming and so pretty!

I will be back soon with a stitching update. Have a stitchtastic day!

Stitching and praying,
Vickie




15 comments:

Barbara said...

I've been praying for Cucki. It's terrible what's happened to her but with God's grace she'll be back to her wonderful self in no time. I'm still jealous of the flowers you grow...beautiful!
Blessings

Justine said...

Poor Cucki. I am praying for her.

KimM said...

Poor Cucki! I'll keep her in my prayers. Lovely stitching and gifts.

gominam said...

Lovely fabric variety, beautiful flower, sweet friends!

Brigitte said...

Another beautiful bookmark, this time for Ele. So thoughtful. And look at all the great fabrics that Maggee sent you.

Lumiruusu said...

You so right about missing friends from logger1 And you did a right thing when emailing to seet Cucki -Iam so sorry that she is feeling poorly and will join you in my praeyrs. "Oh Lord You healed St Peters the Mother in Law ..." Do you the Orthodox origing prayer for the sick..It is really powerfull and very Biblical.. ! :)

gracie said...

Beautiful flower....

Sarah in Stitches said...

Another lovely bookmark! Enjoy your new fabrics :D How close are you now?

Carol said...

I'm so sorry to hear that Cucki is still struggling after her accident, Vickie. She was always such an upbeat, happy person--I so hope and pray for the best for her.

Wow--another bookmark! How many have you sent around the world now? And how sweet of Maggee to add to your pink stash! You must be getting close now :)

Christina said...

I'm sorry your friend is not well. I'll keep her in my prayers as well. Oh such nice fabrics. Wow your dahlia looks great.

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Poor Cucki, she is usually the cheerful one always making other people happy.

Your bookmarks are lovely and your stash is growing fast again.

Julie said...

Another lovely bookmark you have made and sent out.
I hope Cucki is soon feeling much better and back with us, xx

Annette-California said...

I just left another comment on her blog. I am keeping her in my prayers. Sure hope Cucki is feeling better soon.
Lovely bookmark you made for Ele and pretty pink fabrics you received.
Darling stuffed poodle:) love Annette

Maggee said...

LOVE the dahlia!! beautiful!! Will pray for Cucki's recovery!! Hugs!

Just Another Old Geezer said...

Our prayer are with Cucki and your bookmark is awesome!
http://crossstitchpatternheaven.weebly.com/cross-stitch-patterns-birds.html